曰韩免费_91久久精品国产亚洲_一区二区成人影院_九一视频在线免费观看_91国视频_亚洲成人中文在线

关于描写海洋的句子英语80句

网络整理 分享 时间: 收藏本文

关于描写海洋的句子英语80句

关于大海的英文诗歌

导语:诗歌是用高度凝练的语言,形象表达作者丰富情感,集中反映社会生活并具有一定节奏和韵律的文学体裁。下面是小编为你准备的关于大海的英文诗歌,希望对你有帮助!

  【第1句】:Sea Fever海之恋

John Masefield 作/ 绿雪 译

I MUST go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,

And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,

And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,

And a gray mist on the sea's face, and a gray dawn breaking.

我多想再次回到大海,

回到那寂寥的海天相连

我只想独自驾驶那高大的帆船,看浪花和白帆在风的歌唱中飞舞

雾雨弥漫在海面,透出曙色一线

I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide

Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;

And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,

And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

我多想再次回到大海

倾听那奔越的潮汐的呐喊

那野性的呼唤如此清晰使我无法拒绝

风舞云飞,浪花涌溅,还有那海鸥的哭啼,是我唯一的惦念

I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,

To the gull's way and the whale's way, where the wind's like a whetted knife;

And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,

And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.我一定要再次回到大海

似吉普赛人浪迹天边

像海鸥,像鲸鱼,咧咧的风像一把锋利的刀

我只想似流浪者笑对如戏人生,让欺诈在静谧、甜美的梦中消散

  关于大海的英文诗歌2

《致大海To The Sea 》

再见吧,自由的原素!Farewell to you,unharnessed Ocean!

最后一次了,在我眼前 No longer will you roll at me

你的蓝色的浪头翻滚起伏,Your azure swells in endless motion

你的骄傲的美闪烁壮观.Or gleam in tranquil majesty.

仿佛友人的忧郁的絮语,A comrade's broken words on leaving,

仿佛他别离一刻的招呼,His hail of parting at the door:

最后一次了,我听着你的 Your chant of luring,chant of grieving

喧声呼唤,你的沉郁的吐诉.Will murmur in my ears no more.

我全心渴望的国度啊,大海!Oh,homeland of my spirit's choosing!

多么常常地,在你的岸上 How often on your banks at large

我静静地,迷惘地徘徊,I wandered mute and dimly musing,

苦思着我那珍爱的愿望.Fraught with a sacred,troubling charge!

啊,我多么爱听你的回声,How I would love your deep resounding,

那喑哑的声音,那深渊之歌,The primal chasm's muffled voice,

我爱听你黄昏时分的幽静,The primal chasm's muffled voice,

和你任性的脾气的发作!And in your sudden,reckless bounding!

渔人的渺小的帆凭着 The fisher's lowly canvas slips,

你的喜怒无常的保护 By your capricious favor sheltered,

在两齿之间大胆地滑过,Undaunted down your breakers' lips:

但你若汹涌起来,无法克服,Yet by your titan romps have weltered

成群的渔船就会覆没.And foundered droves of masted ships.

直到现在,我还不能离开 Alas,Fate thwarted me from weighing

这令我厌烦的凝固的石岸,My anchor off the cloddish shore,

我还没有热烈地拥抱你,大海!Exultantly your realm surveying,

也没有让我的诗情的波澜 And by your drifting ridges laying

随着你的山脊跑开!My poet's course forevermore.

你在期待,呼唤…我却被缚住,You waited,called...I was in irons,

我的心徒然想要挣脱开,And vainly did my soul rebel,

是更强烈的感情把我迷住,Becalmed in those uncouth environs

于是我在岸边留下来…… By passion's overpowering spell.

有什么可顾惜的?而今哪里 Yet why this sorrow?Toward what fastness

能使我奔上坦荡的途径?Would now my carefree sails be spread?

在你的荒凉中,只有一件东西 To one lone goal in all your vastness

也许还激动我的心灵.My spirit might have gladly sped.

一面峭壁,一座光荣的坟墓… One lonely cliff,the tomb of glory...

那里,种种伟大的回忆 There chilling slumber fell upon

已在寒冷的梦里沉没,The ghost of mankind's proudest story:

啊,是拿破仑熄灭在那里.There breathed his last Napoleon.

他已经在苦恼里长眠.There rest for suffering he bartered;

紧随着他,另一个天才 And,gale-borne in his wake,there streams

象风暴之间驰过我们面前,Another kingly spirit martyred,

啊,我们心灵的另一个主宰.Another regent of our dreams.

他去了,使自由在悲泣中!He passed,and left to Freedom mourning,

他把自己的.桂 冠留给世上.His laurels to Eternity.

喧腾吧,为险恶的天时而汹涌,Arise,roar out in stormy warning:

噢,大海!他曾经为你歌唱.He was your own true bard,oh Sea!

他是由你的精气塑成的,His soul was by your spirit haunted,

海啊,他是你的形象的反映; In your own image was he framed:

他象你似的深沉、有力、阴郁,Like you immense,profound,undaunted

他也倔强得和你一样.Like you nocturnal untamed.

世界空虚了……哦,海洋,Bereft the world...where by your power,

现在你还能把我带到哪里?Oh Sea would you now carry me?

到处,人们的命运都是一样:Life offers everywhere one dower:

哪里有幸福,必有教育 On any glint of bliss there glower

或暴君看守得非常严密.Enlightenment or tyranny.

再见吧,大海!你壮观的美色 Farewell then,Sea!Henceforth in wonder

将永远不会被我遗忘; Your regal grace will I rever;

我将久久地,久久地听着 Long will your muffled twilit thunder

你在黄昏时分的轰响.Reverberate within my ear.

心里充满了你,我将要把 To woods and silent wildernesses

你的山岩,你的海湾,Will I translate your potent spells,

你的光和影,你的浪花的喋喋,Your cliffs,your coves,your shining tresses,

带到森林,带到寂静的荒原.Your shadows and your murmurous swells.

主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品高潮呻吟99av无码视频 | 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳av | 男女18禁啪啪无遮挡激烈网站 | 免费男人下部进女人下部视频 | 亚洲欧美国产双大乳头 | 毛片a| 香蕉碰碰人人a久久动漫精品 | 中文字幕免费在线视频 | 精品无码国产污污污免费网站 | 成年啪啪网站免费播放看 | 少妇做爰免费视频网站 | 在线亚洲国产精品区 | 日本特一级片 | 99久热在线精品视频播放6 | 欧美性久久 | 亚洲人成色777777老人头 | 久久99综合国产精品亚洲首页 | 四虎影视在线永久免费观看 | 午夜影院在线看 | 97人妻人人揉人人躁人人 | 成人永久免费高清 | 香蕉成人啪国产精品视频综合网 | ww.久久 | 国产suv精品一区二区33 | 色噜噜狠狠色综合日日 | 天堂素人在线 | 亚洲国产精品婷婷久久久久 | 国产高清免费吃奶在线观看 | 一级毛片在线免费播放 | 99久久99热久久精品免费看 | 国产在线精品一区二区不卡 | 日美三级 | 麻豆亚洲av永久无码精品久久 | 久碰人澡人澡人澡人澡91 | 欧美日韩国产在线人 | 国产精品亚洲综合色区韩国 | 日本sm/羞辱/调教/捆绑视频 | 亚洲性无码一区二区三区 | 亚洲国产精品成人久久久 | 2022亚洲在线免费视频 | 国产精品久久久久久超碰 |